FieldServer B3510 Multiport Gateway
The FS-B3510 is one of the FS-X30 Series FieldServers designed to meet the needs of any system integrator in designing a complete interoperable system. The FS-B30 Series brings together the powerful FieldServer driver library with state-of-the-art gateway design.
The multiport gateway has support for 1,000 points which can be upgradable to 10,000 allowing it to easily handle multiple protocol drivers and multiple translations simultaneously with no slowdown in performance. The product includes four serial connections (two RS-232, two RS-485), two 10/100 Ethernet ports, and a LonWorks (Free Topology - FT) port. The multiple ports and support for simultaneous protocol execution allow the Multiport Gateway to be used in the most complex integration scenarios. The availability of the second Ethernet port enables the integrator to connect a PC to download configuration changes without disturbing the system connections and without the additional cost of an external hub for the protocol gateway.
Chipkin has been working hand in hand with Sierra Monitor from the beginning. We have developed many of their drivers and continue to do so today. We know the product to source code level. If anyone has the capabilities to ensure you succeed in your integration, we are it. Don’t hesitate to CONTACT US for a free consultation.
Multiport Protocol Gateway units can be configured in the field, with all the necessary instructions and software included with the product. If the user prefers the unit to be pre-configured prior to delivery, Chipkin offers and highly recommends custom configuration services.
Eample of a BACnet Block Diagram
The Multiport Gateway is approved across a variety of standards, including UL-916, CE, and RoHS. Protocol certifications include the BTL Mark, LonMark, and DNP3 Conformance. These approvals and certifications assure our customers that we carry only the highest quality of standards-compliant products.
With multi-protocol flexibility, ease-of-use, wide deployment, and world-class technical support, the Multiport Protocol Gateway is truly the Swiss Army knife of systems integration. Please CONTACT US for more information or to place an order.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 75oC (-40 to 167oF)
- Relative Humidity: 5-90% RH non-condensing
9-30V DC or 12-24V AC
(RS-422 = 15-30V DC or 12-24V AC)
(M-Bus = 12-24V DC)
Current draw: @ 12V
- FS-QS-1010, FS-QS-12X0: 240 mA
- FS-QS-1011, FS-QS-12X1: 250 mA
- Slave: 550 mA @ 12V
- Master (1 Slave): 580 mA @ 12V
- Master (64 Slave): 980 mA @ 12V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.5x2.9x1.6 in. (11.5x7.4x4.1cm
- Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.2 Kg)
- Input voltage: 24 V DC nominal: 10-30V DC
- Capacity: 250 points FS-QS-11XX. (500 points FS-QS-12XX)
- Table, Wall or DIN rail mount
- Baud: 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
- Start Bit: 7, 8
- Stop Bit: 1, 2
- Parity: Even, Odd, None
- SPID: 80:00:95:46:00:84:04:01
- Profiles: 0000 - Node object (1), 0001 - Open Loop Sensor Object (5), 0003 - Open Loop Actuator Object (5)
- Ethernet: 1, 2
- Parity: 10/100 BaseT
- TUV Approved: to UL 916, EN 60950-1, EN 50491-3 and CSA C22.2 standards
- BTL Mark:
- LonMark Certified: (FS-QS-1011 and FS-QS-12X1)
- RoHS Compliant
- GOST-R Certified
- CE and FCC