IntesisBox MH-RC-ENO-1i and MH-RC-ENO-1iC interfaces allow monitoring and control, fully bidirectionally, all the functioning parameters of MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES RAC* Series, FD Series, KX6 and KXR6 (VRF) Series Air Conditioners from EnOcean installations.
*RAC Series require optional SC-BIKN-E from MHI.
- Reduced dimensions.
- Quick and easy installation.
- External power not required.
- Direct connection to the AC indoor units. Up to 16 AC indoor units can be connected to IntesisBox®, controlling them as one (not individually).
- Fully EnOcean interoperable. Control and monitoring, from sensors or gateways, of the internal variables of the indoor unit and error codes and indication.
- Multiple profiles
- Use the air conditioner ambient temperature or the one measured by an EnOcean temperature sensor or Thermostat.
- Control of the AC unit based on the ambient temperature read by the own AC unit, or in the ambient temperature read by any EnOcean thermostat.
- Total Control and Monitoring of the AC unit from EnOcean, including monitoring of AC unit’s state of internal variables, and error indication and error code.
- AC unit can be controlled simultaneously by the IR remote control of the AC unit and by EnOcean devices.
- Advanced room control functionalities.
- 4 binary inputs. They work as standard EnOcean binary inputs as well as being used to control the AC directly.