- Extract the three files included in the Zip archive to a temporary directory (C:\temp\)
- Run the ‘KeyUpdater.exe‘ application
- Insert the USB product key, It should look similar to this. A green LED should illuminate if property connected.
- Click the “Update Key” button
If the key was updated correctly you should get a dialog that says “Done”
This error message can happen for the following reasons.
- The USB key is not plugged in. Please ensure that the USB key is plugged in and the internal LED is illuminated.
- The wrong USB key is used. The USB product key looks like this. Ensure that you are using the correct USB key.
- The USB key is plugged in to a USB hub that does not have enough power to program the USB key. Plug the USB key directly in to the PC.
- The applcation is missing the two included DLLs. This application requires two DLLs included with the application to run property.
- The application is run from with in an Zip file instead of a temporary directly. Some Zip application do not extract all the files from a archive before running the EXE. extract the files to a temp directory before attempting to run this applications.