IntesisBox acts as a master in the BACnet side allowing to read/write points of other BACnet/IP device(s) connected to a BACnet network and offering these point's values through its KNX interface.
On the KNX side, IntesisBox simulates a KNX device and acts as if it was a single device into the KNX system.The IntesisBox's KNX interface connects directly to the KNX bus and it is optoisolated from the rest of the internal electronics.
Configuration project is done through IntesisBox MAPS.
- Handles conversion between KNX and BACnet (IP or MSTP) devices
- Automatically send a write request to the KNX bus when its value changes
- Send a read request to the KNX bus when IntesisBox starts-up
- Datalogging through external USB port
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- Includes IntesisBox MAPS with automatic updates for both IntesisBox MAPS and Gatewayâ€™s firmware.
- BACnet explorer function (available from IntesisBox MAPS)