This IntesisBox gateway ensures full interoperability support to the integrator and the propriety thanks to the BTL Mark.
The aim of this integration is to monitor and control your Daikin air conditioning system, remotely, from your Control Center using any commercial SCADA or monitoring software that includes a BACnet driver or connect it to other BACnet devices to do any automation. To do it so, IntesisBox allows BACnet communication allowing polling or subscription requests (COV).
IntesisBox makes available the Daikin air conditioning system indoor units through independent BACnet objects.
Abstraction of Daikin air conditioning system properties and functionalities as fixed BACnet Objects. IntesisBox allows fixed BACnet object IDs mapping. Simple configuration is needed: just select the appropriate communication parameters (MAC address, baud rate…).
- BTL mark ensures full interoperability with BACnet devices.
- Support BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP.
- Configuration from onboard DIP-switches.
- IP settings available in a web interface.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by BACnet IP or MS/TP.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- Abstraction of Air Conditioning unit properties and functionalities as fixed BACnet Objects.
- Occupancy function allows energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from BACnet, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.