IntesisBox DK-AC-KNX-1 allows monitoring and control, fully bi-directionally, all the functioning parameters of Daikin Domestic Air Conditioners from KNX installations.
- Reduced dimensions. Installation even inside the A.C. indoor unit.
- Quick and non-visible installation.
- External power not required.
- Direct connection to the KNX EIB bus.
- Direct connection to the AC indoor unit.
- Fully KNX interoperable, configuration from ETS.
- Multiple objects for control (of different types: bit, byte, characters…).
- Control of the AC unit based on the ambient temperature read by the own AC unit, or in the ambient temperature read by any KNX thermostat.
- Total Control and Monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including monitoring of AC unit’s state of internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication and error code.
- AC unit can be controlled simultaneously by the IR remote control of the AC unit and by KNX.
- Up to 2 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX, fixing the desired combination of Operation Mode, Set Temperature, Fan Speed, and Swing in any moment by using a simple Switching type object.
I'd like to inquire about the Daikin AC Domestic units to KNX Interface - 1 unit INKNXDAI001I000. Please provide me with a quote for this product.