Note: The IBBACDAL1280000, 128 DALI ballasts (2 DALI channels) does NOT support BACnet MS/TP, but the IBBACDAL0640000, 64 DALI ballasts (1 DALI channel) Gateway does.
The The IBOX-BAC-DALI Gateway has been designed to work as a translator between a DALI installation and BACnet IP and/or BACnet MSTP monitoring systems.
The aim of this integration is:
- Providing a DALI physical channel with the necessary bus voltage (about 15V) and current regulation (max. 250mA).
- Setting the proper configuration values of the DALI ballasts (addresses, groups, max/min levels, …).
- Performing control and monitoring of the DALI ballasts in the DALI bus from a BACnet/IP-based control system or device, so that the ballasts become part of the own BACnet system.
Once set up, the gateway acts as a BACnet/IP Server device in its BACnet interface, allowing other BACnet/IP client devices to perform COV subscription requests, and reading or writing its internal BACnet objects. These objects provide control of the DALI ballasts connected to IntesisBox.
- Handles conversion between BACnet (IP & MSTP) and DALI ballasts.
- Manages BACnet IP and BACnet MSTP simultaneously*.
- DALI multi-master support.
- DALI line scan (ballast detection) and commissioning.
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port.
- Datalogging through external USB port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- Includes IntesisBox MAPS with automatic updates for both IntesisBox MAPS and Gateway’s firmware.