- Reduced dimensions, easy and fast installation.
- Multiple control and status objects (bit, byte, characters…) with standard KNX datapoints.
- One status object available for each control object.
- Control on the A.W. unit based on the ambient temperature read from the unit itself or from the temperature read by any KNX thermostat.
- The Hitachi A.W. can be controlled simultaneously through the remote controller of the A.W. system or through the KNX bus.
- Total supervision and control of the Hitachi A.W. unit from KNX, including unit internal variables supervision, special modes control (such as Anti-legionella) and error alarm and codes too.
I'd like to inquire about the Hitachi Air-to-Water to KNX Interface HI-AW-KNX-1.
Please provide me with a quote for this product.