Intro to EnOcean
The EnOcean Alliance is a consortium of companies working to further develop and promote self-powered wireless monitoring and control systems for sustainable buildings by formalizing the interoperable wireless standard.
The EnOcean Alliance has the largest installed base of field-proven wireless building automation networks in the world.
For further information, please visit www.enocean-alliance.org
IntesisBox - EnOcean Gateways and AC Interfaces (Discontinued)
Specially designed, in collaboration with several AC manufacturers like Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin and Panasonic to allow supervision and bidirectional control of all the parameters and functionality of Air conditioners from EnOcean installations.
- Easy installation to the indoor unit via dedicated cable.
- Great integration flexibility. To be linked to all kinds of sensors, actuators or gateways allowing full control and supervision from several devices in parallel.
- Configurable advanced room control functionalities leading to savings in Energy. It can work as an EnOcean repeater too.
- It can work as an EnOcean repeater too.
- Virtual temperature functionality useful when using an external ambient temperature reference or when the heating and the air conditioner needs to be controlled from the same EnOcean thermostat.
IntesisBox - EnOcean Gateways for USB Enabled Devices (Discontinued)
This product range includes other gateways models allowing supervision and bidirectional control of any EnOcean device from a PC system such as SCADA’s, control systems based in ASCII protocols, or monitoring B.M.S and USB enabled systems.
- Easy installation. Plug and Play
- Great integration flexibility.
- Remote configuration of other Intesisbox gateways.
For a list of solutions, see below or, please Contact Us for a free consultation.