IntesisBox PA-RC2-KNX-1i allows monitoring and control, fully bi-directionally, all the functioning parameters of Panasonic ECOi and PACi Air Conditioners from KNX installations. Moreover, four potential-free binary inputs provide the possibility to integrate many types of external devices.
- Reduced dimensions, quick installation.
- Multiple objects for control and status (bit, byte, characters…) with KNX standard data point types.
- Status objects for every control available.
- Timeout for Open Window and Occupancy. Sleep function also available.
- Control of the AC unit based on the ambient temperature read by the own AC unit, or in the ambient temperature read by any KNX thermostat.
- AC unit can be controlled simultaneously by the wired remote control of the AC unit and by KNX.
- Total Control and Monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including monitoring of AC unit’s state of internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication and error code.
- Up to 5 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX, fixing the desired combination of Operation Mode, Set Temperature, Fan Speed, Vane Position and Remote Controller Lock at any moment by using a simple switching.
- Four binary inputs for potential-free contacts provide the possibility to integrate many types of external devices. Also configurable from ETS, they can be used for switching, dimming, shutter/blind control, and more.