IntesisBox PA-AC-ENO-1i and PA-AC-ENO-1iC interfaces allow monitoring and control, fully bi-directionally, all the functioning parameters of PANASONIC Air Conditioners with EnOcean control systems both in their 868 MHz (PA-AC-ENO-1i) and 315 MHz (PA-AC-ENO-1iC) versions.
- Reduced dimensions.
- Quick installation and possibility of hidden installation.
- External power not required.
- Direct connection to the AC indoor units.
- Fully EnOcean interoperable. Control and monitoring, from sensors or gateways, of the internal variables of the indoor unit and error codes and indication.
- Use the air conditioner ambient temperature or the one measured by an EnOcean temperature sensor or Thermostat.
- AC unit can be controlled simultaneously by the remote control of the AC unit and by EnOcean devices.
- Advanced control functions: use it as a room controller.
- 4 binary inputs. They work as standard EnOcean binary inputs as well as being used to control the AC directly.