The IntesisBox PA-AC-BAC Gateway has been specially designed to work as a BACnet Interface for Panasonic VRF systems. IntesisBox acts as a BACnet server, BACnet/IP or MSTP, allowing BACnet client devices to both read and write the datapoints of the Panasonic installation.
Up to 128 indoor units in Panasonic installation are supported. Their status will be continuously monitored, and commands will be sent to them when received from BACnet side.
Configuration of the interface is needed using IntesisBox MAPS software, which also allows diagnostics.
- Direct access to P-Communication bus.
- Compatible with Panasonic VRF system.
- Scan: Automatic identification of the units presents in the P-Communication bus.
- Outdoor unit’s signals available for the integration.
- PA-AC-BAC-128 can connect to 2 Panasonic lines.
- Supports both BACnet/IP and BACnet MSTP (16&64 version) physical layers.
- BTL mark..
- Wide range of monitoring & control datapoints available.