Chipkin is the Official authorized service provider for GE lighting controls and an active distributor of their LightSweep System. We are also experts in legacy and current GE lighting control systems and provide a wide range of products and services. Click here to see our full range of GE Lighting Solutions
The RPWR347 is the power supply for the RINTERxx GE Total Lighting Control Panel. The complete assembly consists of four modules:
- Power Supply (RPWRxxx)
- Overcurrent protection. Transformer automatically goes off when overloaded and resets when fault is removed.
- Two separate 40VA transformers. Separate transformers for relays and intelligence modules provides relay wiring flexibility while ensuring a stable power source for the electronic options.
- GE-MOV voltage spike protection. Metal Oxide Varistors protect all downstream electronics from powerline voltage spikes.
- Catalog # Standard: RPWR347
- Operating Environment: 0-55 Degrees C (32-131F), 0-95% RH, Non-Condensing Non-Corrosive Atmosphere
- Weight: 6 lbs/2.7 Kg
- Voltage/Hz: 347/50-60
- Codes: UL 916 Energy Management, CSA Certified
- Mounting: RINTERxxx