- Create a new folder where you want to store your repository contents
- Right-click the folder and select SVN Checkout…
- Enter the URL to your repository and select OK.
- Enter your username and password.
Before altering/adding files
Before you make changes to the files in your repository folder you must download the most recent version of the files. To do this:
- Right-click the folder you’ve created earlier and select SVN Update.
- This will update all of the folder contents to the latest versions in case anyone has made any changes since your last date of access.
After altering/adding files
After you’ve made changes to the files you’ve downloaded from the repository, or you want to add new files to the repository, you must send the updated data to the repository server. To do this:
- Right-click the folder you’ve created and select SVN Commit…
- Make sure the files you’ve altered are checked and select OK.