Chipkin's Data Clients (aka data logger, Datalogger or data recorder) are electronic devices that record data over time or in relation to other factors and provide it for varying uses.
Chipkin provides both Hardware versions and soft versions of our Data Loggers. Our software Data Loggers runs on any compatible version of windows. This means you can select your own computers of any format to run them on or you can run them on a server.
Chipkin provides solutions, not boxes. We work with our clients to ensure the solution to their problems is customized to their needs. CONTACT US we are happy to provide a free consultation on your integration related project. Even if we do not carry a solution, we may be able to build one for you.
- Report: Display current values and status.
- Trend: Display recent readings on a rendered chart. The number of samples and other parameters are configurable.
- Log: Timestamp data and append to log files on a FIFO basis.
- Archive: Append Real-time data to archive files which are zipped to save space. Many Configurable parameters.
- Serve tp Web: Use JSON, HTTP to provide data-push services. Data can be pushed from site to the cloud and used in data visualization software.
- Serve to Enterprise: Use XML and other enterprise protocols.
- Provide Visualization: Use complex web-based GUI to animate objects with live data and create analytical charts.
Data Clients/Loggers are available for a number of protocols. See hardware versions below:
See windows versions below:
Specifications for hardware data Clients
The following specifications are common to all Chipkin gateways and Data Clients (accept the Software based products0.
- Certifications: UL and ULc approved
- 10/100BASE-T with RJ-45 connector
- 1x RS232 port
- 1x RS485 port
(different models have additional ports)
- Power: 7 – 24 VDC through an external power supply
- Operating temperature: 0 – 70 °C (32 – 158 °F)
- LEDs: link, speed/data, power
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 107 x 83 x 25 mm (4.2 x 3.25 x 1 in.)
- Connection type: RS485 (jumper change to RS232)
FREE CAS BACnet Explorer with the Purchase of a BACnet Device!
Purchase a device from us that contains any BACnet protocol and we will help you test and document the BACnet interface by providing a free full license to the CAS BACnet Explorer. The USB key and booklet ships with the device. For more information, please CONTACT US.