Chipkin is the Official authorized service provider for GE lighting controls and an active distributor of their LightSweep System. We are also experts in legacy and current GE lighting control systems and provide a wide range of products and services. Click here to see our full range of GE Lighting Solutions
The ProSys Clock (RCLK8PS) is an intelligent
scheduling and programming module designed for
use with the PROSYS system.
A PROSYS network can accommodate one RCLK8PS. In scheduling mode, it provides user-selectable lighting automation scenarios for up to eight global channels in one network. Using an Occupied/ Unoccupied approach, the RCLK8PS greatly simplifies scheduling for lighting groups. In Softwire mode, the module will program the dataline switches to relays or channels. The module has a large, clear, 10-line LCD display with a simple user interface. The module plugs into a 4-pin connector in any PROSYS panel, and is easily mounted on the DIN rail.
- Eight global schedule groups
- Time delay overrides
- Blink warning
- Auto/Manual ON
- Astronomical timeclock function
- Leap year, Daylight savings and Holiday schedules
- Catalog # - RCLK8PS
- Operating Environment - 0-55 degrees C (32-131 F) 0-95% RH, non- condensing. Non-corrosive atmosphere.
- Weight - 0.5 lbs/0.23 kg
- Power Requirements - 24 VAC from PROSYS relay panel
- Mounting - DIN rail in relay panel
- Codes - UL 916 Energy Management