We do not provide your personal information to anyone at any time that is not directly related to the provision of the services/products you request or purchase. We collect two types of information from you:
- We collect personal information from you when you register at our website or make a purchase or request another service from us. This personal information is collected explicitly - you will know you are providing it because you fill in a form that requests the information. This information is not provided, by Chipkin Automation Systems, to any other parties except those directly associated with the provision of services for our website or completion of a transaction/purchase. Thus, we may provide your information to our banker to clear a purchase or we might provide your information to a shipper. You may request, in writing, that we delete our current records of any personal information we may have.
- We collect anonymous information too. This information is collected implicitly - you will not necessarily know we are collecting the information. This information can include your IP address, which pages you visit, which browser you are using etc. this information is collected to allow us to better serve our customers and provide management information.
We have made every attempt to ensure that your personal information remains private. There are three ways we do this.
- Use of Web browsers that use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology,
- Securing our computer-based information against hacking and
- Procedures to physically protect the media your personal information may be stored on.
Chipkin Automation Systems, a company registered in BC Canada is the owner of this website. These terms and conditions may be changed by Chipkin Automation Systems from time to time. The current terms and conditions are posted on the website. They were last updated on 31 Jan 2005:
The content of this site is the property of Chipkin Automation Systems - this includes logos, look and feel, code, images, design, text and all other components except where ownership by another party is explicitly stated. If you use our property without our permission you will be violating the rights of Chipkin Automation Systems.
Use of this site is restricted to personal non-commercial use. This means that you may use this site for personal reasons to obtain a service, product or information. You may not use the site for commercial purposes such as competing against Chipkin Automation Systems, to analyze how Chipkin Automation Systems manages/provides services and products or any other purpose contrary to the interests of Chipkin Automation Systems.
Links to other websites do not imply any endorsement by Chipkin Automation Systems. Chipkin Automation Systems will not provide any redress for any loss/harm you suffer from following one of these links.
If you provide Chipkin Automation Systems with suggestions or recommendations then these become the property of Chipkin Automation Systems, except when you have an exemption in writing.
You use this website at your own risk. We do not warrant that the site is without defect - Chipkin Automation Systems Inc. provides the site 'as-is'.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The liability of Chipkin Automation Systems, its agents, directors, officers, subcontractors, suppliers, for all claims, actions, judgments, expenses related to or resulting from any loss or damage arising out of performance or non-performance of obligations in connection with the use of this website, the use of services, information and/or products obtained through the use of this website or directly from Chipkin Automation Systems or its agents shall in no case exceed Chipkin Automation Systems' net unit price Ex-Works of such services, information and/or products or part thereof involved in a claim. In no event shall Chipkin Automation Systems be liable for loss of profit and for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature or kind including but not limited to delays, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of data, loss of production, costs of capital or costs of replacement power, even if Chipkin Automation Systems has been advised of the possibility of such damages.