Chipkin is the Official authorized service provider for GE lighting controls and an active distributor of their LightSweep System. We are also experts in legacy and current GE lighting control systems and provide a wide range of products and services. Click here to see our full range of GE Lighting Solutions
The RPCON is the control/calibration module for a GE daylighting controller. A complete assembly would consist of the control module and a remotely mounted GE photodiode daylight sensor.
- Control module/sensor combinations designed for the specific daylighting application.
- For each combination, calibration setpoints read out directly in footcandles.
- Adjustable footcandle setpoints for both high- and low-trip to create a dead band.
- Switch-enabled time-delay of 3 minutes.
- Lockout switch for disabling the sensor.
- Three separate output channels, each capable of driving up to three GE RR7 relays, or triggering the input to an electronic switch (such as the RMSx Master Sequencer).
- Master override of each channel.
- Master control of all three channels