The IntesisBox Gateway has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of all parameters and functionalities of BACnet server devices from a Modbus BMS, SCADA, PLC or any other device working as a Modbus Master.
IntesisBox acts as a master in the BACnet side, allowing both Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU client/master devices to read and write on all configured BACnet Objects.
Modbus RTU masters are connected to the serial port of the gateway, while Modbus TCP devices are connected to the Ethernet port. On the BACnet side, the gateway simulates a BACnet IP client or BACnet master MSTP device.
Configuration project is done through IntesisBox MAPS.
- Handles conversion between Modbus (RTU & TCP) and BACnet (IP or MSTP) devices
- Manages Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU simultaneously
- Connects with up to 5 simultaneous Modbus TCP clients
- BACnet BTL certified
- Datalogging through external USB port
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports
- Includes IntesisBox MAPS with automatic updates for both IntesisBox MAPS and Gatewayâ€™s firmware
- BACnet explorer function (available from IntesisBox MAPS)