- Reduced dimensions, quick installation.
- Direct connection to the P1/P2 bus, the bus that connects the AC indoor unit and the wired remote controller.
- Multiple objects for control and status (bit, byte, characters…) with KNX standard datapoint types.
- Status objects for every control available.
- Special Modes available (Power, Economy, Additional Heating and Additional Cooling).
- Timeout for Open Window and Occupancy. Sleep function also available.
- Control of the AC unit based on the ambient temperature read by the own AC unit, or in the ambient temperature read by any KNX thermostat.
- Total Control and Monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including monitoring of AC unit’s state of internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication and error code.
- AC unit can be controlled simultaneously by the remote controller of the AC unit and by KNX.
- Up to 5 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX, fixing the desired combination of Operation Mode, Set Temperature, Fan Speed, Vane Position and Remote Controller Lock at any moment by using a simple switching.
- Four potential-free binary inputs provide the possibility to integrate many types of external devices. Also configurable from ETS, they can be used for switching, dimming, shutter/blind control, and more.
I'd like to inquire about the Daikin VRV and Sky systems to KNX Interface with Binary Inputs DK-RC-KNX-1i (4 binary inputs).
Please provide me with a quote for this product.