LightX (SmartTLC 3.1 or 3.0)
LightX (or SmartTLC) is the software to manage and configure GE Lightings Total Lighting Control Lighting systems.
- LightX is a Windows-based complete control software package that replaces the old DOS-based TLC program (RSOFT).
- LightX is the complete control software currently installed on PCs delivered with the system. You must also be using Windows 2000, ME, and XP. Windows 7 and 10 may also be supported. Must speak with one of our representatives.
- LightX supports programming, monitoring and control functions for any points in the system.
- LightX has a powerful graphics function that anyone can simply interface and lots of additional functions compared with the DOS-based TLC program.
- LightX supports GE Level III hardware for monitor and control of customer lighting
- LightX has the Device View, Error Log, and Optional Graphics View presented on one screen at one time for maximum efficiency.
Two types of LightX:
- Stand-Alone Version: All the Functions of DOS TLC Software
- Network Version: Terminals that are connected to an Ethernet network can mutually monitor control each other in real time.
All the networked terminals can act like the stand-alone version and also use the other terminals as a gateway to the TLC Network.
The users can Access LightX through the Internet and/or Ethernet.
Records all system events including status change, User Log, and also user can search and track special events and record selected events as a file (Excel format) or print.
There are three kinds of scheduling;
- Software Schedule
- Hardware Schedule
- Astronomical Schedule