- Reduced dimensions, quick installation.
- Multiple objects for control and status (bit, byte, characters…) with KNX standard data point types.
- Status objects for every control available.
- Timeout for Open Window and Occupancy. Sleep function also available.
- Control of the AC unit based on the ambient temperature read by the own AC unit, or in the ambient temperature read by any KNX thermostat.
- AC unit can be controlled simultaneously by the wired remote control of the AC unit and by KNX.
- Direct connection to the AC indoor units. Up to 16 AC indoor units can be connected to MH-RC-MBS-1, controlling them as one (not individually).
- Total Control and Monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including monitoring of AC unit’s state of internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication and error code.
- Up to 5 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX, fixing the desired combination of Operation Mode, Set Temperature, Fan Speed, Vane Position and Remote Controller Lock in any moment by using a simple switching.
- Four potential-free binary inputs provide the possibility to integrate many types of external devices. Also configurable from ETS, they can be used for switching, dimming, shutter/blind control, and more
I'd like to inquire about the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries FD and KX6 systems to KNX Interface with Binary Inputs MH-RC-KNX-1i (4 binary inputs).
Please provide me with a quote for this product.
Dimensions and Connections