IntesisBox KNX – Panasonic AC is a communication gateway for the integration of Panasonic air conditioning systems into KNX TP-1 (EIB). IntesisBox KNX continuously polls (reads) the Panasonic bus for all configured signals and keeps the updated status of all of them in its memory ready to be served when requested from KNX. On the KNX side, IntesisBox simulates a KNX device and acts as if it was one more device into the KNX system.
The IntesisBox's KNX EIB interface connects directly to the EIB bus and is opto-isolated from the rest of the internal electronics. Any point in IntesisBox can be configured individually for different functionality. To allow read requests, to allow write requests, to automatically send a write request to the KNX bus when its value changes, and to send a read request to the KNX bus when IntesisBox starts-up or after a bus reset. For each point, one main group address and different listening group addresses can be defined. This useful feature allows actions on the same internal point from multiple KNX group addresses.
- Direct access to P-Communication bus.
- Compatible with Panasonic ECOi, ECOg and PACi series.
- Scan: Automatic identification of the units presents in the P-Communication bus.
- Outdoor unit’s signals available for the integration.
- Supports KNX standard datapoints.
- Wide range of monitoring & control datapoints available.
- Datalogging through external USB port.
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- Includes IntesisBox MAPS with automatic updates for both IntesisBox MAPS and Gateway’s firmware.