Featured Product: Brand New Modbus Scanner App - Now Available as a White-Label App
In order to get this great offer, please call us at 1-866-383-1657 or send us an email before August 31st.
The CAS BACnet Explorer is now on sale for only $145 + shipping. Normally, this tool sells for $595, but for a limited time you can get our world-famous BACnet tool for 75% off the retail price. This is an essential tool for anyone working with BACnet.
CAS BACnet Explorer is the perfect utility for testing, debugging and discovering BACnet® networks and devices.
It performs the following functions:
CAS BACnet Explorer Features and Benefits
Ease of Use
- Supports BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet 802.3 and BACnet MS/TP up to 76k.
- Creates easy to read reports in HTML/XML suitable for documentation.
- Ability to read/write any property of a BACnet Object.
- Browses on BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet 802.3 and BACnet MSTP simultaneously.
- Tested with 100s of 3rd party BACnet devices.
- Simple enough to be used by a someone without any BACnet protocol knowledge.
- Supports selection of BACnet network device on PC with more than one network card.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit), Windows 8 (32bit or 64bit), or Windows 10(32bit or 64bit).
- 10MB of free space.
- BACnet MSTP requires an RS485 port. You will need to purchase a USB to RS485 converter. We recommend using an Abacus USB to RS232/RS485 Converter.
CONTACT US directly for support with CAS BACnet Explorer. Comments, Bugs or Suggestions are all welcome.
When sending us a bug report please include the following files. These will greatly help us in finding a solution to your problem:
\Documents\CAS BACnet Explorer\Debuglog.txt
\Documents\CAS BACnet Explorer\mstp_log.txt (If BACnet MSTP)
\Documents\CAS BACnet Explorer\packets.pkt (If BACnet IP or BACnet Ethernet)
Previous Versions of the utility can be downloaded from our website.
Learning about BACnet? Want to update your BACnet knowledge? This free EBook will guide you through basic and advanced BACnet topics.