Chipkin is the Official authorized service provider for GE lighting controls and an active distributor of their LightSweep System. We are also experts in legacy and current GE lighting control systems and provide a wide range of products and services. Click here to see our full range of GE Lighting Solutions
The RPSEN-OUT is an outdoor photodiode light level sensor for a GE daylighting contoller. A complete assembly consists of the sensor and a remotely mounted RPCON controller. For normal installations, the sensor is wired to the controller with #20/4 (Red/Black/Blue/White) low-voltage cable ROSWIRE-4. The RPSEN-OUT and RPCON are designed as a matched set to provide direct light level readouts over a range of 1-10 footcandles… the range normally encountered in most parking lot and security lighting applications. An alternate setting provides a range of 25-250 fc for controlling signage and canopy lighting
- Completely encased in optically-clear epoxy resin for weather-tight operation.
- Hooded aperture for shielding from direct sunlight.
- Incorporates photodiode technology to allow linear response over a 1-10 fc range with direct readout of the measured light levels.
- Alternate setting with a linear response over a 25- 250 fc range
- Stable operation from -20° to 150°F
- Mounts to standard 1⁄2" conduit or knockout
- Class 2, 24VAC low-voltage wiring.