How to activate CAS BACnet Explorer with a software product key.
- Download and install CAS BACnet Explorer, if you have not already done so.
- Run CAS BACnet Explorer,
- If your product key is expired then you will be presented with an error message asking you to request a new product key. Click ‘OK’
- If you did not get the warring message you can still request a new software product from the licence dialog. Click the “Settings” button on the main dialog. Then select “License” on the left hand side
- Enter your email address in the “Email Address” field and click the “Request a key” button.
- A set of instructions will pop up, Click “OK“
- A Web browser window will pop up with information about your request, Name, Email, ect… confirm that this information is correct and click the “Request a key” button.
- Check your email account for the activation email.
- Copy the product key from the activation email and past it in to CAS BACnet Explorer’s licence page.
- Click the “Activate” to activate CAS BACnet Explorer with this software key.
If you have any problems feel free to contact us directly.