BACnet for field technicians
Learning about BACnet? Want to update your BACnet knowledge? This free EBook will guide you through basic and advanced BACnet topics. A physical book can purchase from Amazon or you can download the BACnet for Field Technicians for free from our website.
CAS BACnet Explorer
CAS BACnet Explorer is the perfect utility for testing, debugging and discovering BACnet networks and devices. It performs the following functions:
- Exploring – Automatically discovers all the BACnet devices, objects, and their properties on your network. The objects and devices are arranged in an easy to use tree format with branches for each network, object, and device.
- Debugging – With the report function you can document the current state of your BACnet® network, and use the information in your documentation. Never again ask yourself if a BACnet® device is on your network, and what value does it have.
- Monitoring – A monitoring table can be set up to check the present value or any other property of a BACnet® object, easily with a single glance.
- Testing – The CAS BACnet Explorer allows you to write to the BACnet® points, turn lights on or off, generate alarms, ACK alarms, etc.
- BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet 802.3 and BACnet MS/TP up to 76k.
- Creates easy to read reports in HTML/XML suitable for documentation.
- Ability to read/write any property of a BACnet Object.
- Browses on BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet 802.3 and BACnet MSTP simultaneously.
- Tested with 100s of 3rd party BACnet devices.
- Simple enough to be used by a someone without any BACnet protocol knowledge.
- Supports selection of BACnet network device on PC with more than one network card.
Please Read the License Agreement before downloading this utility.
Previous Versions of the utility can be downloaded from our website.
CAS BACnet Explorer
- Windows 2000 - Windows 10 (32bit or 64bit)
- 10mb of free space
- BACnet MSTP requires an RS485 port. You will need to purchase a USB to RS485 converter