Newsletter - May 2018
In This Issue...
Batteries Special Section
- Introduction to Batteries
- Which Type of Battery Should I Use? A Comparison Chart
- Batteries from Nuclear Waste Is it Possible?
- Solid State Batteries Are Getting Real Attention These Days
- Graphene Based Supercapacitors are Getting Upgraded
- German Utility Announces Plan for World's Biggest Battery
- New Battery Could Power Electric Cars 620 Miles on Single Charge!
- Technology Forecast for Electric Vehicle Battery Technology
- Inspiring Battery Thoughts/Innovations
- Electric Planes? Way to Go!
- Elon Musk, The Game Changer
- GigaFactory and Tesla Motors
Other Interesting Content
Chipkin is happy to announce that we have done a complete revamp of our CAS BACnet Stack. The new stack will meet the standards for BACnet Protocol Revision 19 and includes a vast array of new features along with improved memory management for low resource devices.
We are excited and expect the launch to occur within the next few months. Take a look at our next newsletter for an update!To learn more about BACnet Stack, please visit BACnetStack.com.
Case Study Series
How Automation Will Affect You Personally
- Will Home Automation Ever Be Safe?
- Retail Automation
- How Self-Driving Cars Will Profoundly Change Real Estate
- Will Automation Affect the Property Market?
- If self driving changes peoples attitudes to commuting, will that change the property market?
- Self Driving Cars and the shape of Cars
- Block Chain I/O What Bitcoin Can Teach Automation
- High Temperature Superconductors
Cyber Attack - The Looming Automation Crisis
Idiot or Genius?
Giveaway Ends June 5th, 2018